Monday, August 6, 2012

Day Full of Fun

I have been so excited lately to be getting pictures from my brides wedding days! I know some of these I have posted on but I have the other pictures from the big day. These are from Allison's wedding day back in April. I have to say these girls were beautiful from the inside out! I enjoyed spending all day with them. :)




Looking back at weddings I have been a part of (as cheesy as this sounds) gives me such a great feeling inside. It makes me so happy that I can help bring a part of their wedding day to life. :) Gets me more and more excited to do the next one. :)

1 comment:

  1. Really nice details and yeah I am sure that this day was full of fun and excitement. There was a wedding in our family as well. We had an awesome time in the destination ceremony that held at one of the best San Francisco wedding venues. The location was serene, full of greenery and had amazing views.

    ReplyDelete